The 2011 Season

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Order your Hoodie and Sweats NOW

There have been several requests, from the players, to order new hoodie's and sweats for the coming season. I understand that it is often difficult to makes extra purchases this time of year. For that reason, I have arranged to have these items ready for Christmas if you would like to give them for a gift.

The order will need to be turned in NO LATER than NOVEMBER 26, 2008. The cost is listed below.

I will have one XL sample of the hooded sweatshirt at The Hutchins Home so you can see the item and get gauge for what size you want to order (it appears they run a little small). I will not have a sample of the pants. The Hutchins are located at 199 E. Durfee. Krista will be available on November 24th (only) if you want to take a look at the sample. You can contact her at 884-3922 or 840-1959, otherwise you can contact Coach Anderson.

Please place your order in the comment section below and be sure to LEAVE YOUR NAME. I will need your money by November 30th or your order could be delayed. You can pay Coach Anderson or Krista Hutchins.

Please note that these items are NOT REQUIRED or part of the team uniform. They are completely optional. Feel free to order extra's for your family if you desire.



The SWEATSHIRT will be black with red laces. It will have a tackle twill embroidered cowboys baseball logo on it. The cost is: $50.

The SWEATS will be gray with a black inlay. They will have a "Grantsville Baseball logo" embroidered on the thigh. The cost is: $35.

If you purchase both pieces as a set the cost will be: $80.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyson Hutchins
Hoodie: XXL
Pants: XL

Anonymous said...

Connor Turner
Hoodie: XL
Pants: LG

Anonymous said...

Dalen Erickson
Hoodie: XL
Pants: XL

Krista said...

Loren,
I have a few other orders at my house.

Anonymous said...

Kellan Rhoades
XXL Hoodie
XXL sweats

Anonymous said...

Jeff Hunt
Hoodie: XL
Pants: LG

Anonymous said...

Chris Buckner
Hoodie: XL
Pants: XL

Anonymous said...

Taylor Matthews
Hoodie: XXL
Pants: XL

Anonymous said...

Loren:

Has the order for hoodies gone in? Ryley and Bridger would like one if it isn't too late.

Leesa

Anonymous said...

Leesa
The order has gone in, but I did order a few extras. What sizes do they need?
Loren

Anonymous said...

Are the orders in?

Anonymous said...

I found out today that the sweats should be in by Friday. As soon as I get them, we'll contact everyone so that they can come and pick them up.

Coach Anderson

Anonymous said...

Ryley Boman

Hoodie: XXL

Bridger Boman

Hoodie: XXL

Anonymous said...

The hoodies & sweats are in. Those that preordered them can contact me and come pick them up. Come get them ASAP so I can offer the extras to those that didn't preorder.

Coach Anderson